Tuesday, June 29, 2010

narcissus

So I've neglected this blog yet again but for good reason. I've archived and scanned almost all of my important. I cant stress how important and time consuming this was for me enough. it took forever. Here is the beginning of an ongoing project called narcissus. it consists of a large series of self-portraits that is tentatively set to end around 1,000 self-portraits. It will probably never cease to stop growing. I have been taking self-portraits for a while by now and I am fascinated by the problems that constantly taking pictures of ourself presents. I'll get more in depth with this concept later but for now check out the beginning. I have to make the files smaller to post them on this blog so these are just the jpegs that are small enough to post... sorry.














1 comment:

  1. Who knew that just by searching keywords "personal change" on youtube would send me to your father's video, hearing him mention your blog after he shared your story on personal change from lacrosse interests to fine arts interests, and seeing "narcissus." Keep thinking out of the box. That's how the great artists of the world get noticed.

    ReplyDelete